Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clarifying my intentions

On New Year's Day I stood up at church and proclaimed that I am ready to welcome prosperity, good health, true friendships, and love into my life. All of these intentions will be fulfilled without harm to others and for the best good of all concerned.

"I am ready to welcome.." - I am in a state of mind and emotionally prepared to appreciate, properly use, act appropriately, and show gratitude for what I want to welcome into my life.

"prosperity" - Bountiful blessings, financial abundance, funds to give to causes I want to support, more than what I need to just survive, money for vacations and fun, money to save for later and eventually pass on to my son, the feeling that I have so much good in my life.

"good health" - No further deterioration except the natural changes that occur with aging, emotional and mental stability, a body that is strong and is a healthy weight.

"true friendships" - Several people in my life who share with me, who I can call on when I'm in need, who call on me when they need support, who will giggle with me, who share hugs when they are needed, who recognize when their presence is enough, who I can be quiet with.

"love" - Marriage to a man who is, first and foremost, my best friend and person who I most enjoy spending time with; a man who shares the same goals and dreams; a man of my generation; who loves me unconditionally; who sings duets in the shower; who loves dogs and other animals; who grows spiritually along with me; who is always learning and is full of wonder; who knows the importance of giggling and just acting silly; who pulls the covers over our heads so that we are together in a more intimate space; who laughs easily; who is not afraid to cry; who is generous with his attention, time, belongings, and money; who feels the healing to be found in Nature; who accepts me as I am; who is straightforward in expressing his love for me and who will win me over with his honesty and gentleness; who is protective of me; who shows me that I am loved and supported; who clearly communicates his feelings for me and who acts on those feelings; who leaves no doubt in my mind that I am loved and that he is the man who is worthy of my love; who is growing in the same direction as I am; who is kind and tolerant; who has experienced hard times and worked through them; who dances in the kitchen; who pursues me; who is creative; who likes to play board games; who I will not have to financially support; who enjoys quietly sharing a space; who knows that I'm "the one" and, at the best possible moment, tells me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment