Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stuck

I'm feeling better today and I'm working on creating an environment that reflects that. I've made a sizeable dent in the chaos, but I'm having trouble staying motivated. My mind is stuck in overwhelmed mode. Sheeesh

My mind is stuck on my finances. It has to get better. I will continue trying to work as many hours as I can talk them into assigning me WITHOUT EXHAUSTING MYSELF. I will do a better job of monitoring my expenses. Sheeesh

I've been quiet and calm most of today. I realized that I had forgotten to eat so I went out and grabbed a sandwich, an act that is off limits for the next three months. If things are better then, I'll revisit visiting the local eating establishments. Sheesh

I'm just feeling stuck. I can see a path forward, but I still haven't tied that to my intentions. I need to integrate the two, but I'm feeling too weary to deal with that right now. That's exactly why I should deal with it now. Sheesh

My big decision before bedtime? Whether I want to sleep on the couch or sleep in my bed. Sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment