Sunday, March 4, 2012

I thought that EVENTUALLY I'd get this right!

Well, here I am again whining about missing meds.

I've been tired and weary and not down upon the Swanee River. I've been making this type of comment out loud. My clients just shake their heads, comment about my imagination, or just call me weird. That should have been my first clue.

My schedule has undergone radical change. My original clients have moved or died. I didn't think I'd grieve, but I have.

I'm sleeping more than usual, but remain tired. I'm up and down all night. Everything hurts. I fall asleep soon after I get home. I fall asleep after I eat. I fall asleep just about any time I get still.

March is never-ending. I know it has just begun, but the light is refusing to come back and the rain is non-stop. I've been pretty good about keeping lights on and using my GLAD light, but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

My new batch of clients, with one exception, keep their homes very, very cold. And I'm excessively cold right now. Of course, if I had enough money to go to the doctor and get back on my thyroid medication that might change. Or maybe if I were still taking Vitamin D, I'd see a difference.

I just loaded my washing machine and realized that I wore the same outfit all week. Every day the same items of clothing! That's quite a stinky red flag!

However, I am staying in touch with my friends and son. I have good food in the house. I'm doing a better than average job of managing my finances. I talked with a bill collector without crying. I'm taking good care of my clients. I'm making plans to play piano again and that feels very good! I go to church most Sundays.

I'm taking better care of my clients than I am of myself and I need to turn that around. I need health care coverage so that I can address all my health issues. Once again, I need to rethink how I make a living.

There's a way to get this right and I'll find it. And as God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again! Sheesh, my mind is jumping around! Down, mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment