Friday, February 3, 2012

Trigger Five Identified: Hunger

My mind feels stuck on negatives. I also haven't eaten in about 24 hours. No appetite. Illness is making everything taste blah.

I did not eat until the evening, after I had finally gone to the grocery. Of course, shopping on an empty stomach does not lead to wise decisions. Instant gratification! Sugar, sugar, sugar! Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine! BREAD!!!! But the proportion of good food is improving. I've been adding more protein...again.

This is the area where I've backslid the most. My income has varied so much during the past year and has such a large impact on the quality of food that I eat.

I also learned much about food preparation and storage from one of my clients. Time to use that knowledge.

Have to work more on eating better food and remembering to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment