Sunday, September 25, 2011

How to Have a Bad Week

Recipe for a bad week:

Miss 3 doses of Zyprexa, thereby missing hours of sleep
Miss 3 doses of Zoloft and Lamictal, thereby being a fuzzy head who can't find the right words
Show up late for work
Put in overtime with one client
Lose mentor for big project
Find out the hard way that 90 year old clients set their thermostats to match their ages

Missing meds has caught up with me this week.  I was tired during work.  And hot.  And achy from a surprising amount of physical labor.

My mood dropped below my usual low point.  Today I have a bad attitude and can't see an upside to any situation.

But the blessing is that, if I get back on my medication regimen today, my days will get better long enough for me to regain my optimism.  And I hold on tight to that truth.

I know there's a pony in there....

No comments:

Post a Comment