Sunday, October 23, 2011

Coming out and asking for support

I've been weepy the past two days and having a hard time getting back on track.  I have 2 days of being back on meds under my belt so I know that I'm headed in the right direction.  I am isolating and my job isn't the sort that will allow supportive friendships.  I'm not eating properly, not sleeping properly, and just started using the SAD light again.

I went to church this morning because I knew it would be good for me and I needed to feel that sense of community.  But I left the service because I couldn't stop crying.

I need some support and I recognize that.  I will email a few friends and let them know what is happening with me and ask for their support.

And my aunt died this morning.

Taking care of myself today means I trust other people (never been my strong suit), ask them for support, and ask that they check in with me during this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment