Thursday, October 27, 2011

Opening Up

I have shared this blog with two of the friends that I went to for support. I feel naked. It has been years since I've let anyone in this much. I need to stay open with the people I've allowed into my life. I'll work on it.

I worked today and that helped lift my mood. I realized a few weeks ago that my client physically reminds me of my mother and her behavior, sense of humor, and good nature remind me of the mother I wish I had. I am helping her and she is helping me. Although Angels aren't allowed to talk about their personal lives, we have shared things about our families and found common ground in the books we've read, the places we've traveled to, and our general outlook on life. Today she showed me how to start a bonsai tree!

I bought some groceries -- the cupboard had been pretty bare because I didn't want to eat anything, had no appetite at all. Not even for chocolate.

I took my meds this morning, didn't eat breakfast, checked in with a friend, went to work and tried to bring light to my client. I love to hear her laugh!

I've been camping on my couch for months now. My goal for this weekend is to get back in my bed!

My son is coming over tomorrow and he's always full of news, nonsense, and plain old silliness. I'm looking forward to it.

Overall, not a bad day, but still not back where I was. Tomorrow should be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment