Monday, October 24, 2011

I am proud of myself today

I emailed some friends and came out to them, explaining that I am having a hard time right now.

I am proud of myself for taking this very hard step.  I am also proud of myself for being friends with such a wonderful group of people.

2 good things

I have good intentions today.  I am meeting one of the friends for coffee (definitely decaf!) and I will take my meds as soon as I've had breakfast -- which is about to get started.

I plan to empty my dining table and use the top to sort through the papers that have accumulated on the top of my desk.

2 good intentions

I'm not feeling self-destructive today.  Although I might have acted that way yesterday by coming out to friends.  I guess I will learn more about my friends this way or they will distance themselves from me.

I will work on not having expectations of the actions of others.  Stay in now.

I will review the DBT material I received in the hospital and read some of the helpful books (my owners manuals) that have seen me through previous episodes.  I'll use my white boards -- all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment