Saturday, October 29, 2011

Half a cup

Today I feel strong enough to risk having coffee, although it might be the cause of my hands shaking. Half a cup with sugar (I usually take it black) and I know that's not a good combination. But I am feeling more focused.

Took my meds. My son is coming over. I am working on my freelance project although I'm frustrated at my typing. So far so good. No negative thoughts right now, but I still feel vulnerable, like it wouldn't take much to partially lose the ground I've gained.

I called my sister this morning and left a message for her to call me back. I'm going to get our cousin's number (who's been like a big sister to me) so I can give her some love while she deals with her mother's death.

I'll go to church tomorrow. I think I'll be okay. But I may start crying because people are being nice to me. I need to be more accepting of the kindness of others. It is normal for me to offer kindness to someone I see who is hurting. I need to give myself that same kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment