Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I need to remember to eat

I'm feeling better in many respects, but I still have no appetite and I've tried to pick foods that will excite my sense of taste.

Sleeping is improving, but still not where it was pre-episode. I need to return to sleeping in my bed, not on the couch. But there's something so comforting about sleeping on the couch wrapped in a quilt my grandmother made. It brings to mind how babies can be comforted by swaddling. Just feeling touched.

I got an email from a from church friend(one I did not come out to) who said that she missed my smile. Seems to be that's what people have noticed. I haven't felt like smiling.

I go to work in a few hours and adopt my caretaker persona so that I can bring light to my client. She's going through a rough time and I am there to help her. It's not like when I worked in an office and could run to the bathroom when I could no longer hold back the tears.

Taking meds right after this period. (gulp)

No comments:

Post a Comment