Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today is a not so good day.

I had errands to run and fought back tears the whole time I was in public.

I can't think of a reason I should be sad, but I do feel this near overwhelming sadness. Of course, the weather is once again gloomy and I did not use my GLAD (Glorious Lumination Avoids Depression) light this morning so I will use it now. I ate, I took meds, I got busy doing things I've wanted to do around here. I took my meds last night and had a good night's sleep. But I am having trouble following through on the things that I wish to accomplish here today.

What I really feel like is wrapping up in the quilt my grandmother made and spending time in my rocking chair. Just rocking. One of my goals today is to move the chair to a different position where I won't feel like I'm sitting in a dark corner.

I need to retain my composure for 8 hours on Saturday. I don't feel like smiling and don't know if I'll feel like it on Saturday. Fortunately, I know where there's a closet where I can hide away for a bit if I need to. I came out to friends and now I'm thinking about going into a closet. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment