Monday, November 21, 2011

Today's been interesting....

Today's Moodscope reading was in the 70's, which seems valid to me. I've been scurrying around housecleaning, organizing, and generally transforming my apartment into a healthy and lovely place to live. Then, about an hour ago, I wanted to cry. To just sob. I began thinking about what may happen when my unemployment runs out. Then I started doing searches to see what other people have done. Then I started beating myself up. Result: I do believe I'm beginning my descent.

Tomorrow I'll think about possible triggers so that I can assess whether there was a reason for my reaction or whether it's a possible plummet. But for today, I'm going to find something upbeat to do, think about what intention I want to set at the new moon (Thursday), and generally calm myself down and think lovely thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment